Saturday, October 11, 2008

Driving

In the last holidays I got my drivers learners’ license finally as I could have got it over two years ago. The test was easy as I passed with flying colours getting all the questions right. Driving on the other hand is a totally different story. I have to learn a manual which is sooo much harder then an automatic. The first time I went driving mum took me out to the car park to teach me how to use the gears. My first attempt at trying to move I stalled luckily for me it was a wet rainy day and there was no one at the car park as I stalled quite a lot that day.
I have been out another couple of times since getting my license but I’m no where near good enough to go anywhere near the road as I have gotten the hang of the gears but completely fail at turning which is quite an important part you need to know how to do when driving any car. But the hardest thing when driving that I had to do was to do a hill start using the handbrake it took me about six or seven attempts before I finally did it. Now mum is sending me to a driving instructor because she is really funny when she was teaching me especially when she drove my brother’s car into a bush by accident. But overall driving is quite fun soon you all better watch out I will be on the road. Hahaha.

No comments: