Saturday, May 3, 2008

The battle at laser force

Pitch black. Flashing lights. I crouch low to the ground trying not to be seen or heard. I see people running. Everyone is fighting for there lives. People are getting shot. My laser gun remains close to my chest. I lay low shooting the red team. Unable to see me they wonder who has committed this crime. I get bored of not moving. I come out from my little hide away and begin to run. I stand back up against the wall. I do some Charlie’s angels poses and roll along the ground shooting the enemy.
The whispers come from my suit telling me I am in first place. A smirk appears on my face as once again I shall be victorious and win the battle. Then I’m shot. I run and duck behind a wall waiting till I am reborn.
I run to their base all angry for who would shoot the almighty Naganata. Rage over takes me. I attack their base not keeping any survivors. But I was going in alone, which was not safe. I was out numbered. I ran away sprinting while I was being shot at. I find a fellow team mate called Ice Man. We join together thinking for our safety for we shall then come out on top.
The massive spider lurches behind us. It shoots Ice Man, Ice Man is down. Blood rushes to my head full of angry. I shoot the spider killing it.
Supernova my own flesh and blood begins shooting at me. Traitor, I yell. I look Ice Man in the eye and we knew what had to be done. We turn the corner and fire shoots till my brother is it dead.
After ten minutes of dangerous battle I come out on top. This was predicted from all. I am the laser force champion. I had killed my own brother thirteen times but he needed to be taught were his loyalties should lie.

Click here to view the other side of the story.
http://rachaelscoolblog.blogspot.com/2008/05/laser-force.html

No comments: