Saturday, May 3, 2008

Superpowers

Every child has dreamed of having some sort of super power but the questions is which super hero power do you want.
Do you want to have be able to fly and have amazing strength like superman. You could have the abilities of a spider like Spiderman or maybe you might consider the superpowers of say a mutant of being able to run through walls or create storms at any time.
Personally I would rather be able to pick a power whenever I felt the need to use it.

Here are a few things I would use superpowers for:
-Instead of getting stuck in traffic I would just fly places
-I could just teleport to what every country I wanted to and then when I get tired I would just teleport myself home every night.
-I could read minds for a laugh to see how some people actually think.
-Oh and I would use superpowers for world peace. I kind of have to say that.
-I would use time travel to go back in time and redo things
-I wish I had the powers to just zap anything in front of me from a new car to pie.

I could think of a million more reasons but then the list would be never ending and you would be wishing that you had powers to make the list shorter or disappear.

No comments: