Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My safe house

As the sirens slowly disappear into the distance, I hide, I hide from the only life i know which i have throw away all for a silly ipod. I'm now out in the middle of no where. A cottage lays hidden in the bush. Its covered in vines and plants and grass grow off the roof just like the hobbits houses. As I approach the house my nose begans tingle. A horridle strenge of old milk and cheese, i get a huge gasp of air before i approach just incase this is my last breathe. The front door hangs from its hinges, the protective screen door lays bent and smashed on the the deck that painted the colour of brown or maybe thats just the mud. The house looked like nobody had or could have lived in it for the last couple of years. As I force my way through the door sadly the inside is no improvement. A ripped couch lays in the middle of the room ontop of mouldly floor boards. I knew seen as I had been running from the cops I had to find someehere to hide so this place cant be too bad. Fadded curtains lay across the ground along with old pictures frames. The cottage is so small it doesnt contain a functioning bathroom or kitchen nor a bed. The soft mouldly wooden floor doesnt look to bad to sleep on. But this shall be my home I dont have a better offer.

No comments: