Monday, March 17, 2008

One click from danger!

Watching the youtube video one click from danger tought me alot that even my bebo and myspace could be putting me in danger. By mentioning my school or town where I am from is putting me at risk, espically because I have photos of myself and other friends. While chatting to my friends I dont realise that other people are reading these comments too which means someone might no where I am at any moment.
I have learned that you do not add any random person you only add people you know as you never know who you might be talking to. For all I know I could have add someone pretending to be a young teen an they could be some strange old man.

I have now gone through my bebo and removed my school and I know now not to post personal information in comments.

No comments: