Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The morning tea accident!

This morning tea time like most throughout the year are rather dull, though still better than classes. I was rather bored and energetic and really needed something to do.
A tennis ball lay unused in my bag. A thought triggered in my head which rarely happens. So I started a rather lame game of catch with my friends for some entertainment. The game wasn't very exciting till we changed the rules and started playing the game horse, left hand catch and throw only. As usual as most know I am a rather competitive person, and I dont handle losing well. I got extremely competitive and threw some rather hard passes but not yet dropping the ball, im too skillful. Just kidding. Then the game sort of turned into a volleyball test, as my friend hit the ball towards me I hit it back twice as hard but the ball decided it wanted to aim low and next thing you know my friend is almost on the ground. Face bright red while others gather to laugh. I immediatly feel extremly bad as I did not do it on purpose not that I would ever do that on purpose anyway but getting back to the point I felt teriible there was my good friend in so much pain. He became fine after a minute or two which made me feel better and the game continue.

No comments: